Ensure the success of your crew by following these simple steps:
- Set a fundraising goal and keep everyone on track to reach or even exceed it!
- Recruit additional team members whenever possible.
- Always be prepared to answer the question, “Why should I support HomeWalk?”
DOWNLOAD OUR 2016 MATERIALS AND START YOUR FUNDRAISING JOURNEY TODAY!
New Materials for 2016:
- 2016 HomeWalk Donation Envelope (PDF)
- 2016 Hilton Challenge (PDF)
2016 HomeWalk Corporate Team Captain Guide (PDF)
- How Does My Donation Make an Impact? (PDF)
- Team Captain HomeWalk Timeline (PDF)
- Corporate Team Captain: 4 Pillars of Success (PDF)
- Sample Email / Letter Donation Ask (PDF)
- Fundraising & Communication Tips and Best Practices (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Signing Up Your Team Online (PDF)
- Team Captain Dashboard (PDF)
- Check / Credit Card Donation Form (PDF)
- The Conrad N. Hilton Foundation Challenge (PDF)
Help us build Welcome Home Kits for our homeless neighbors. Thanks to your efforts we are able to transition people suffering from homelessness into permanent supportive housing, however they need our help with some very basic and essential household items. Please bring any of the items listed below and drop off at our donation stations at HomeWalk on Saturday, November 19th. We will be assembling these much-needed Welcome Home Kits after the walk. Stay tuned for more details.
Welcome Home Supplies (New Only)
- Eating Utensil Sets
- Dish Sets
- Plastic Cups
- Can opener
- Baking/Cooking Tools
- Dish soap
- Dish cloths & towels
- Multi-purpose cleaners
- HomeWalk Heroes raise $500 or more to help move thousands of homeless men, women, and children into permanent supportive housing.
- Download our HomeWalk Heroes One Sheet! (PDF)
Simply by raising $500, we can:
- Supply a newly housed individual with all bedroom furnishings needed for a safe night’s sleep in a home of their own.
- Give three homeless job seekers a competitive edge with employment workshops designed to strengthen their interviewing and workplace skills.
- Provide short-term relief to a homeless individual in the form of safe housing, regular meals, and a network of supportive services.
We will be announcing our HomeWalk Heroes level appreciation perks soon!